Hey fags
What's up my friends? Well as many of you remember, a few days ago I posted the an entry talking about the incredible website www.george-says.com. This fancy little corner of the internet allows you to enter text to create a wacky picture of George Bush saying the zaniest things!
In that same entry, I announced the 1st Annual www.George-Says.com Wacky President Picture Contest 2004, and man the response was overwhelming! Hey just kidding! Ironically, in actuality, the response was very underwhelming! I had my "inbox" all prepped to recieve hundreds of entries in this contest...but I didn't! All I got was this crap here goes:
Billy Dee Williams, Age 8
What here it goes, that was funny, but this is more funny:
Roy Jones Jr., Age 13
Ha, ha-ha, ha-HA! Seriously, but seriously folkses here's the weed:
Greta Van Sustren, Age 13
Okay that was hot shit but not hot enough for...

Harold Hooper, Age 9
Where's the beef? In my pants:
Drunken Backrub, Age 16
I love you but I'm not in love with you:
Jose Conseco, Age 12
Have you ever seen the movie "Ghost Dad"? But seriously folks, in the end it does't really matter. Unless you are the winner of the Faceman Award for Excellence in Wackiness! Which, of course, this is:
Muggsy Bogues, Age 4
Whoa wasn't that great?!!? Well congratulations Muggsy Bogues, you won my contest and your 5 dollars is in the mail! Enjoy it, and don't buy some weed with it, faggot.


<

0 Cantidates:
Post a Comment
<< Home