Booztown

The place where a bunch of cool people hang out bosch

April 16, 2005

Squirt squirt thirst

You now what women want? Mel Gibson? A big fat dick and a black guy to go along with it...unh.
The thing smuckers (the real name is "Pucker" but our apple sour detectives have detected a smarty man in the midst) is called Puckers because it gets women drunk and they kiss you and love you and eventually suck your dick which, I think, is the ideal of any happy relationship, social, romantic, or otherwise. Anyway, Smuckers is a sweet apple booze drama configuration to the maxtreme i.e. blowjob that I don't want any part in e.g. booze for the massas. When, oh, when, did we sign up for all these credit cards we find in our e-mialboxes everyday? I ask ye not for my own benefit, but for the benefit of others. ffffff

0 Cantidates:

Post a Comment

<< Home