Booztown

The place where a bunch of cool people hang out bosch

April 8, 2005

AZ GD CBS

Here's a little song I wrote...it's called "Don't Worry, Fuck You!"
free blowjobs
Also here's another song I kind of wrote, you're supposed to sing it to the "Sugar, sugar, you are my candy girl" one okay?
Suge Knight, Suge Knight (buh buh buh buh buh buh) ohhhhh
Suge Knight, Suge Knight
Your name is Su-u-uge Knight
And you're the owner of death row records
Open the door, get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

Pretty great, huh?
Have you ever watched the David Letterman late night show? David Letterman is pretty funny, but I've noticed that watching this programme is the most mind numbing experience imaginable. It's not really boring or anything, it just fucks you up. Here's my impression of rapper Redman after watching The David Letterman late night show.
Redman: "Whoooa that was a great episode of the David Letterman show but now I'm in a weird mood, so turn off the TV okay?"
Prince Paul: "Okay where's the remote!"
Redman: "I don't know, nigga! Bounce, bounce!"
Prince Paul: "Oh man I am so hi oh wait here's the remote okay there we go...click."
Redman: "Okay anyways back to work on the new album...it's coming along pretty good, but I can't help but feel that it still needs something..."
Prince Paul: "Um...more music?"
Redman: "Hmmm....no, no. That doesn't really make any sense. Actually I'm thinkning more along the lines of...more skits! Yeah, that's the ticket."
Prince Paul: "As the producer of your new album I think you are right on you don't have enough skits let's add like 5 more."
Redman: "Okay."
Hahahahhahahahahhh so there you go! Okay while I making up fake conversations here's one between Britney Spears and her hubby wubby dubby.
Brit's hubby: "Hey baby check out these cool shoes I bot!"
Britney Spears: "Ooh those are cute ya!"
Brit's hubby: "I know, aren't they?"
Britney Spears: "Ya! They totally remind me of these shoes my old boyfriend used to wear all the time!
Brit's hubby: "What?!?!?!!"
The end?

0 Cantidates:

Post a Comment

<< Home