I'm so emo that my blood runs grey
Fat women make me sick. Lose some weight, fatties. Mosly why I do not like fat women is because they act all out of place in any situation. If you say anything out of the ordinairy or sassy or unbelieveable around them, they cannot handle and spit out some crazy bitch response like "oooookayyyy" or "ewww gross!" or "omg you have to be kidding me!" or whatever. Well guess what, fatso? I am kidding you so relax! It's like fat women weren't born, they just appeared out of nowhere, asking, "Where am I, who am I, and why am I so fat?" Jesus Christ.
If you are looking for something funny to do while you and a friend are searching through a house for a lost object, look in places that are way too small to contain that object. Funny examples of this might include looking for a 4-year old child inside of a backpack or for an inflated beachball inside of a toilet.


<

0 Cantidates:
Post a Comment
<< Home