Yo haterz, get outta my face
Last night I had a dream! Well actually it was just a few minutes ago since I ended up sleeping in super hard...shiiiit I had a reallllly prolonged dream last night! It started with me being in a house....some shit happened there that I barely forget and I was with some friends and confidants and we were going to a party! Or something! Well as we were leaving I realized I forgot my hat and I was like "Wait up I forgot my hat so hold on just a minute." and so then I went inside and found my hat which was some sports team hat and it was purple and it was a specific team but it probably doesn't actually exist but I think it was kind of like a mariners logo but it was a football team I think aaaanyways I also decided I needed to take a piss and then I forgot where I put my hat and I went back outside to meet my friends but they were already gone I guess! Well somehow I ended up going to the party anyway and when I got there it was fun fun fun! I don't remember the whole party but it was very eventful. A lot of my night was spent keeping track of my weed bags and talking to people and getting high which lasted for a surprisingly long time. I did a ton of shit which I forget but I did end up running around on the hills outside of the house where the party was at. People were thowing balls down the hills cause they were really steep...and then they would try and get them back! For some reason at one point i had picked up a small (about 4 inches tall) stuffed duck in a sailor suit or some sort of outfit and I accidentally dropped it off a balcony/porch type thing so I dove off and ran down this really steep hill and grabbed it! Well my party dream was just more of that wacky shit until the end at which point I was watching two ladies talking about how the party was winding down and they were gonna have to get their biz done asap! And they were just my type and kind of hanging on each other so I said what I'd normally say in this situation: "hey do you ladies wanna have sex?" and one of them replied immediately "ya, but let's make it quick" which of course is a total turn-on to guys since we love sex where the woman gets barely any enjoyment and well me and my dream ladies, we walked down some stairs and into this room and I was pumped up and I guess were about to have sex together when some other people came into the same room! and I was like "ohhh snap, what?" but I was like oh well, I guess these people just need a place to have sex too. Well more and more people started showing up until there were like at least 50 people in the room all sitting around in a circle. And then some crazy older gal started writing on a chalkboard or something and it was nuts and she was trying to teach us something and my dream has basically devolved into a college class! But then she had all the guys get up in the center of the circle and start walking around and the women had some crazy bidding, snagging frenzy and they picked the guys they wanted to have sex with and well I guess my dream ladies didn't pick me because then I was the only one still standing and I made a game out of it and I was walking around pointing at my crotch and saying shit like "c'mon ladies, who wants to fuck this." and after a few awkward moments some gal was like "ohhh, all-right" and then I went and sat down next to her and she was pretty okay looking and then somehow the crazy bitch with the blackboard started writing more shit on it! She was like "copy this down exactly as it's written on the board" and I realized I'd left my vest in the middle of the floor so I ran over and grabbed it and then when I got back I realized I didn't know what to write cause I hadn't listened and the blackboard was too far away for me to read since I should wear glasses plus I was dreaming and I was like wtf?!?1 and I was trying to copy off of other people but it wasn't happening and that's about when I woke up...isn't that FUCKED UP?!?!!?


<

0 Cantidates:
Post a Comment
<< Home